Monday, April 21, 2008

sportsmans show

Hi again, boy if you don't keep up with what you are doing you get way behind the eagle curve. My human and I went to the sportsmans show. I talked him in to taking me twice!! He thinks he is training me... boy do I have him wrapped around my halux!! The sportsmans show was really neat, I got to see a whole bunch of people and they asked about me. They didn't seem to mind my silly human talking so much since I haven't learned to speak human yet!

Our friends from the State Troopers and Fish and Game were there with us too. It was so fun to see the look on peoples faces when I flapped my wings. Sorry this is short, I am running late and have to go now. Thanks for stopping in and check back often. Petra

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.