Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Raptor Rap at the zoo

Hi everyone, wow I had a great time at the zoo on the 8th of June. I took my human there for the Raptor Rap where we got to see lots of people and my human told them all about me. My friend Denali the Golden Eagle was there too with his human, Marybethe. The people had lots of really good questions about us eagles. My human told me he is waiting for some pictures from a friend and will post them as soon as he get them.

If you didn't get to see us at the zoo, come on out to Potter Marsh on the 26th for the grand opening of the new boardwalk. I will be there with my human. This is one of my campaign topics for the bird of the year campaign from last year so I am really excited. Hope to see you there. Gotta go for now, thanks for stopping by.

Petra

2 comments:

Britt said...

Hi Petra,

I have a CD full of photos of you and your human which I will mail to you both tomorrow.

Britt :)

Britt said...

Hey Todd! Best wishes to you and your wife. I hope you love England!
Take Care!
Britt :)