Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lots and lots of kids




Hi again. Thought I would tell you about what I did today with my human. Todd took me to a place called Anchorage Christian School, I don't know what one of those is but I had fun and got to see a lot of kids. I really like going out to see kids. They make me feel good when they see me and make a funny human sound kind of like and owl but more like oooooohhhhh instead of whoooooo.

I got to come out of my travel box four times today at the school. Whew, that was a lot of work standing up on my humans glove four times for about an hour each time but it was fun. I got to take a break in between and relax and make sure my feathers looked nice for my next appearance. No, I am not trying to act like a special bird, I just want to look my best for the people who come to see me. There were young kids and some older kids and some grown up humans too.

The kids are so fun, I flapped my wings really hard a couple times and jumped off my humans glove a couple times. The kids thought that was pretty neat. They had all kinds of questions for him; what do I eat, how old am I, can I go under water and a lot more. He did good with answering them all. He is real good with the kids, I think that might be why his mate says he acts like a kid sometimes!!!

I will peck him to get pictures from our day at the school on here soon too so you can see some of my new friends and how much fun we had today. Well, this one is kind of short for now. I have to go do Eagle things but I will let you know when the pictures are up. Thanks for checking out my latest adventure.

Petra

No comments: